This directory is limited to users with paid user access. Please refer to the page below for more information on the content of this directory.
The site is currently being updated, please come back later.
Challenges in Stable Isotope Synthesis
The synthesis of compounds containing stable isotopes uses basicly the same transformations as in traditional organic chemistry. However, there are a few points in which isotope synthesis fundamentally differ:
- Labeled compounds only represent less than 1% of the commercially available building blocks.
- Synthesis strategies of complex compounds often includes removal and re-attachment of a labeled component.
- Care must be taken during synthesis to avoid H/D exchange.
The web site "Isotope Synthesis" is an excellent starting point for both a researcher new to the field as an expert who is looking for a intuitively organized web site about this subject.
- Introduction (listings)
- Newsletters (listing)
- Recent Reviews (listings)
- Recent Books (listings)
- Journals (listings)
- Meetings (listing)
- Courses (listing)
- Expertise Centers
- Companies (listings)
- Societies (listings)
- Academic Groups (listings)