This directory is limited to users with paid user access. Please refer to the page below for more information on the content of this directory.
The site is currently being updated, please come back later.
Benefits of Microwaves
Microwave activation as a non-conventional energy source has become a very popular and useful technology in organic chemistry. The two major advantages are:
- Shorter reaction times
Reactions are completed within minutes (not hours or days) which results in faster protocol development or testing of creative ideas.
- Improved selectivity
Oftentimes higher yields are observed which results in easier work-up and creation of less waste.
The web site "Microwaves in Organic Synthesis" is an excellent starting point for both a researcher new to the field as an expert who is looking for a intuitively organized web site about this subject.
- Introduction (6 listings)
- Commercial Microwave apparatus (7 listings)
- News Articles (12 listings)
- Newsletter (1 listing)
- Recent Reviews (12 listings)
- Recent Books (2 listings)
- Journals (2 listings)
- Databases (2 listings)
- Meetings/Courses/Work Shops (6 listings)
- Research Groups/Organizations (6 listings)