This directory is limited to users with paid user access. Please refer to the page below for more information on the content of this directory.
The site is currently being updated, please come back later.
The automation of synthetic organic chemistry is not an easy task. It requires a precise control of a wide range of reaction requirements, as well as handling a vast array of reagents and solvents with different compatibilities and physical characteristics. In addition, the requirements of solid phase chemistry and solution phase chemistry are considerably different.
Key requirements of synthesis workstations are:
- High chemical performance and throughput
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Automation and integration of
- Reagent weighing/sampling
- Reagent addition
- Reaction incubation
- Isolation of products
- On-line analysis
The directory gives an overview of robotarm-based systems for organic parallel synthesis which are currently on the market. It is a useful guide for evaluation of the variety of systems if there are plans to purchase one.
Typically, the information is presented in the following way:
|Name System (including URL) Supplier (including URL) |
- Type of chemistry: e.g. solution phase, solid phase
- Automation: e.g. (multiple) xyz arm(s), cylindrical arm
- Arrangement: e.g. individual, well plate
- Type: e.g. vials, flasks, tubes
- Scale: e.g. 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 ml
- Number: e.g. 6, 12, 24, 48, and 96 well formats
- Material: e