Acceptable Site Use
User agrees not to post any false or inaccurate biographical information, delete or change any information posted by another person, and share User's password with any third party.
User agrees not to do anything that interferes with the proper working ability of the Services. This includes activity that can overload the Services’ infrastructure, use of software or other device other than that which is available from the Society, tampering with the software that makes up the Services, and destroying or changing information posted by any other person.
By submitting any information, you represent and warrant that the submission is accurate to your best knowledge, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. Organicworldwide.net is under no obligation to exercise control over any content you or others submit when using the Services.
You understand and agree not to use the Services:
• Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Stalk or harass anyone.
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services.
• Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
• Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
Registration and Password
Termination of Account
The information published on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The author may make improvements and/or changes to the information published on this site at any time.
This site is linked to third party sites. The linked sites are outside the control of the author and the author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The author is not responsible for the contents of any site linking to this site.
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the Services is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, organicworldwide.net web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to “frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of the Services.
All electronic documents that are part of the resource guide "Organic Chemistry Resources Worldwide" (except the graphics) are copyright protected by the document author, as indicated in the footer of the referring documents. All rights are reserved. Such a document shall be referred to hereinafter as the document.
These documents may be linked via URL from any other HTML or similar document in the World Wide Web freely and without constraint as long as you do not place the content inside an HTML frame or otherwise disguise that organicworldwide.net is the source of its own content. You may browse, download or print out one copy of the material displayed on the site for your personal, non-commercial, non-public use, but you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not further copy, distribute, reproduce in source form or otherwise use any of the materials from this site without the advance, written consent of the author.